Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Membership...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > General Site Requests
Richard Saxby
Hi,

Bought membership with you guys around 3/4 weeks ago, other than the proof I've had my money taken, I've not had any confirmation or the sticker through the post as yet.

Anyone point me in the right direction?
Mark M.K
Hi Richard. When your stickers are sent out, you will get a e-mail saying it's been posted. If you don't hear anything in the next week or so, let me know and i'll sort something out for you.
ironmanles
Hi...I'm new to owners club. Can you point me in the right direction to become a member and get some ford owners stickers. I have a ST170 and think they would suit it very well :-)
Paddy H
[quote name='ironmanles' timestamp='1342393448' post='193840']
Hi...I'm new to owners club. Can you point me in the right direction to become a member and get some ford owners stickers. I have a ST170 and think they would suit it very well :-)
[/quote]

Check out [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/store/"]Become a Supporting Member[/url]

Full Colour Version: Membership...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615