hello all
im sorry to bother you about my problem as it is well documented on every forum including this one !! but i have a slightly different one, about 6 months ago my drivers side regulator packed in on my 2007 ford focus cc2 well i followed all the info on the net and i pulled out the regulator cleaned the motor greased the runners and brilliant away it went,but last week it went and i ordered a new one from ford, today i picked it up then installed it when i installed it the window clips were at the highest position so i presumed thats where they had to be,so on testing it it moved no more than a millimetre,so i took it out and tried to move the clips down manually.then i remembered id had this problem once before so i unscrewed the metal housing from the motor and the window clips moved more freely so i put them on the lowest position and tested it again, this time it moved half way up then stopped, then i repeated the process moving the clips to another position but when i tried again .......nothing and since then i cant get it to work at all i here the click when i press the button but no movement, if any one could help i would be very appreciative as you can see by my post time ive been looking on here all night and answers seem to be generally about repair, one other peace of info on the old motor the copper coil that goes into the old motor seems to turn a lot easier when turning the spline than the new one but maybe thats just wear.......please help as you know how expensive these regulators are thank you