Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ka problem need help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
hello my sister has a ford ka 2000 she has got a water leak and just been to check it for her and found a pipe leaking but need to know what the pipe runs from and where to please.will try and explain where the pipe is.
as you stand at front of the car the pipe runs from the right to left lower down then comes up past the manifold and changes into a rubber pipe which looks like it has some sort of heat sheild wrapped round it.
then goes towards the left hand side and bols into some unit just need to know if its a a/c pipe that runs from the a/c pump or is that not the a/c pump

any help or pics would be great
sounds like the air con pipe.
if the pipe is alluminimum to look at then it's the aircon pipe.
do't mess with it yourself get it sorted by an airon fitter or re-gasser
look on google for a local one or use your local garage if they gave the
re-gassing equipment.

cost from about 60.00 upwards for regassing then some to repair the pipes
you need to get it pressure tested aswell so make sure they do a proper check not just a regass.

if your not gonna use the aircon ever then just pop the pipe back on & leave it well alone.
we don't really need aircon over here i don't think ?

fords garages are about the same as anywhere else to sort the aircon out & they have all the proper gear &
are familiar with your ka.
phone aroung for prices 1st if your gonna get it fixed m8

Full Colour Version: ka problem need help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.