Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Me And My Order...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
JonM
Hi All,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself today seeing as my finance application went through today.

My name is Jonathan (as you could have guessed), and currenly live in Berkshire. I have ordered a Fiesta Metal with a 'few' options in Panther Black - Can't wait to get it!

I look forward to being part of the community, and maybe help out if possible (and hopefully never have to ask for help...).

Cheers,

Jon
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
jayneybabi
hey welcome anyone from newcastle way
JonM
Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics when I finnaly get it...
elderbouy1
[quote name='JonM' timestamp='1334152529' post='177128']
Hi All,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself today seeing as my finance application went through today.

My name is Jonathan (as you could have guessed), and currenly live in Berkshire. I have ordered a Fiesta Metal with a 'few' options in Panther Black - Can't wait to get it!

I look forward to being part of the community, and maybe help out if possible (and hopefully never have to ask for help...).

Cheers,

Jon
[/quote]
elderbouy1
hi my name is john i have just got a fiesta metal in white its great john
crazylad10
Hi and welcome to the club.
JonM
Here is a picture from when I picked it up (Tuesday)

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24374582/FOC/My%20Fiesta%20Metal.jpg[/img]
More to come, just hasn't been the weather.
2011fiesta
Looks good Jonathon, looking forward to seeing more pics! Oh and welcome to FOC

:)

Full Colour Version: Hello From Me And My Order...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.