Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi From Portsmouth
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
project-c
Hi. Just thought I'd pop over and say Hi.
Had my focus about 5 months, nearly how I want it looking, just a little left.
Hope to meet some of you lot soon.
Feel free to say Hi.
Carl aka project-c
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
mr pompey
ello there, from another pompey person
stef123
Hello :)

i was working in pompey for a few months, cool place and not a shortage of food places in southsea :lol:
project-c
[quote name='mr pompey' timestamp='1334421547' post='177600']
ello there, from another pompey person
[/quote]
is there much of a ford scene down here? I dont really see many about (apart from the random shit box's)?. Maybre im not looking hard enough :)
project-c
[quote name='stef123' timestamp='1334421746' post='177602']
Hello :)

i was working in pompey for a few months, cool place and not a shortage of food places in southsea :lol:
[/quote]
There is a lot of them lol...i work in southsea and there are even more driving about as well lol
stef123
[quote name='project-c' timestamp='1334435212' post='177649']
There is a lot of them lol...i work in southsea and there are even more driving about as well lol
[/quote]

hah, i was staying on festing road. a 30 second walk up to albert road? hmmm, too much to choose from lol. Nivins had to be my local though (next to the festing) but i wont go into that on here, i would possibly get locked up for repeating what we said in there after the pub :lol:
project-c
Lol I work in the pompey centre so know where you mean lol
stef123
might be down portsmouth again in August though, considering going to a R/C car jam at alton (30 miles away?)
project-c
Cool. Should get a mini meet going in lol

Full Colour Version: Hi From Portsmouth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615