Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Oxfordshire
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
JMLN
Hello to everybody here!

I have just joined the Ford Owners Club, as I'm the proud owner of a new 2012 Fiesta Titanium (1.6 petrol, manual, 5-door, color: Dark Micastone). This is my first Ford in a long time...I owned a Ford Capri V-6 back in 1973. In the US, where I was living at the time, the Capri was marketed and sold via Lincoln-Mercury dealerships rather than as a Ford.

I was delighted to find, from my car's VIN, that my "Lola" was also made in Germany. I had a great experience with my old Capri and have owned three terrific Audis in a row before switching back to Ford.

I'm sure I'll be asking a few questions from time to time, and I'll post some photos of my Fiesta when I get the chance!

Janet
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Colin Heath
Hi there :)
JMLN
Thanks to all who have welcomed me!

Janet
JMLN
Everybody,

I took some photos of my new Fiesta yesterday. I'll go through the instructions for posting photos here and see what I can do about getting a few of them up online.

Janet

Full Colour Version: Hello From Oxfordshire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.