Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Climate Control Unit- Fiesta St 57 Plate
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Rus Hopson
HI,

I have just bought the FIESTA ST on a 57 plate. It is fitted with the climate control unit, and I have noticed that when I turn the key to position 3, so the electrics are on, I get a fairly loud noise which sounds like an electrical buzzing/humming of some sort. The sound seems like it is coming from behind the Climate Controls.

Anyone know if this is normal?

Also my Trip screen stays lit for about 10 minutes after the engine is turned off and the car is locked.

Thanks
btmaldon
All sounds normal for Fords. My Focus does the same as soon as I open the front door. You dont even have to turn the ignition on.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615