Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello : D
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Rus Hopson
HI Everyone!

I have just bought the FIESTA ST 2007. I had the Focus Zetec 1.8L 2004 3dr hatch before that for 3 years.

One thing I and concerned about is that it is fitted with the climate control unit, and I have noticed that when I turn the key to position 3, so the electrics are on, I get a fairly loud noise which sounds like an electrical buzzing/humming of some sort. The sound seems like it is coming from behind the Climate Controls.

Anyone know if this is normal?

Also my Trip screen stays lit for about 10 minutes after the engine is turned off and the car is locked.

Thanks
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Colin Heath
Hi and welcome :) don't have an answer for you but it doesn't sound normal to me, certainly needs checking out...
fordieashx
Hi welcome fellow mk6 owner :)

Tbh any buzzing noise from electrics doesn't sounds too good, definitely worth checking it out. Someone with more electrical knowledge on here will show up soon hopefully to shed more light on it.

As for the trip screen staying lit... its normal so no need to worry they all do it ^_^

Full Colour Version: Hello : D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.