Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A New Fiesta Owner From France
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
France
Just to introduce myself, I am an Australian living in France, being a Ford fanatic ever since I can remember, in fact used to work for them.
Sold my 2000 Focus, (possibly the best handling car and most reliable car I have ever owned ) now it's the little brother; have some reservations about it which I will endeavour to discuss and share opinions with you people later.
Thanks
Anthony
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
JMLN
Hello Anthony!

I'm new to the forum, too. Our situation is similar to yours. My husband traded his 2002 Focus Zetec for a new Fiesta Titanium. My trade was a little more severe...I traded a 2003 Audi S3 for a new Fiesta Titanium. It was a tough decision, as I've been an Audi girl over the last 14 years!

It's just the two of us -- no kids. And I've recently retired. So we thought it was time for cutting our automobile running costs, especially as petrol is so expensive in the UK (and my Audi needed high-octane unleaded too!).

So I'll be happy to compare notes with you.

Janet
France
[quote name='dezwez' timestamp='1335124013' post='179094']
[color=#0000FF][size=5][font=Times New Roman]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
[/quote]
Thanks Dez for your welcome
Anthony
France
[quote name='JMLN' timestamp='1335171372' post='179145']
Hello Anthony!

I'm new to the forum, too. Our situation is similar to yours. My husband traded his 2002 Focus Zetec for a new Fiesta Titanium. My trade was a little more severe...I traded a 2003 Audi S3 for a new Fiesta Titanium. It was a tough decision, as I've been an Audi girl over the last 14 years!

It's just the two of us -- no kids. And I've recently retired. So we thought it was time for cutting our automobile running costs, especially as petrol is so expensive in the UK (and my Audi needed high-octane unleaded too!).

So I'll be happy to compare notes with you.

Janet
[/quote]
Thanks too Janet, we will discuss eslewhere some things we both share in common
Regards
Anthony
Colin Heath
Hi and welcome :)
France
[quote name='Colin Heath' timestamp='1335190962' post='179183']
Hi and welcome :)
[/quote]
Thanks Colin for your welcome!
Anthony

Full Colour Version: A New Fiesta Owner From France
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.