Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zetec S
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
dexter666
Has any members got a zetec s petrol and is there much difference to the zetec.Going to see a 10 plate 1.8 zetec s maybe tomorrow.It's up for 10k one owner with fsh.Do you think it's over-priced?Looks a lovely car online in blue and it's from hartwell which is a main ford franchise dealer.
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]If it's a 1.8 petrol, the engine is a Mazda design built by Ford in Spain, it's also fitted to the Mazda 6 and the MX5. My 2008 1.8 petrol pulls well and returns 37 MPG.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]The price depends on mileage and condition.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I hope this helps. :blink: [/font][/size][/color]
Leemaxd
The zetec will have stiffer suspension than a titanium and is basically is a basic car.
The zetec s is the same apart from its got a nice body kit on it.
coolpics
Have just bought an 09 plate black Zetec S 2.0 Petrol and am picking it up on Friday. Will let you know my thoughts then. I paid 8K with 35,000 miles on it, one owner, FSH and looks ike new.

I have been looking for a car for the past 2 months after loosing my company car when I changed jobs and was waiting for something to jump out and say buy me. The Zetec S did this on Saturday!

Anybody haxe any thoghts/advice on taking an extended warranty as the ford warranty runs out next month and the car only comes with an additional 3 month warranty
Leemaxd
From my experience with ford warrantys it's not worth a t**s to be honest, and I am sure many other people on here will agree.

Full Colour Version: Zetec S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.