[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hi Folks,[/font][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I'm new to this forum so hope I'm in the right place.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Much to my dismay, my ex has just paid £465 for a 2000 Fiesta for my 17yr old son.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Dismay because she didnt ask me to help them pick it (I'm an ex mechanic) and it has a fair amount of rust/rot.[/font][/size][/size]
[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Today he pulled up on his drive and there was oild dripping from underneath the engine , I took it to the local jet wash and gave the lump a real good wash off , got it back and ........ no leak ! ....... took it for a run, still nothing. Took the oil filler cap off and the front oil seal started to leak , put it back on and it stopped ! [/font][/size][/size]
[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I've never had anything to do with this engine, is this a common problem , does the seal need replacing or is it a breather problem, or both ?[/font][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Can anyone help ?[/font][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Cheers, Pete.[/font][/size][/size]