Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi I'm A New Member!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Sadie Winter
[color=#ff6699][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Hi everyone, I'm new to the Ford Owners Club....I'm Sadie, and I'm currently in the process of giving my beloved Ford Fiesta a makeover, both cosmetic and mechanically ...please look at my photo's, any suggestions, comments or ideas welcome to assist me with my project! [/font][/b][/color]

[color=#ff6699][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I'm very passionate about cars and driving, and Ford's are without a doubt the best cars I have ever owned, but in particular my current Fiesta Style mk6 which I have owned from new, and don't plan on changing any time soon![/font][/b][/color]

[color=#ff6699][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Sadie x[/font][/b][/color]
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hi I'm A New Member!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615