Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Vcm
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
djbaba
hi i downloaded the ford vmc software and installed it and tht was no bother but i can get it to find me moded elm could any one help ???
Preee
[quote name='djbaba' timestamp='1335387234' post='179560']
hi i downloaded the ford vmc software and installed it and tht was no bother but i can get it to find me moded elm could any one help ???
[/quote]

Ford VCM IDS software ? , if that is what you have installed then it will not work with ELM327 , it will only work with original VCM and some Chinese clones.
djbaba
hi pree i have the ford vcm obd software
Preee
I'm not sure then i have not seen that software i thought you meant the IDS
djbaba
hi pree i got the software from a forum but this is the only link i could find for it
http://www.ecutool.com/Ford-VCM-OBD_8129.html
Preee
It looks a good bit of kit , allowing programming of PATS etc. Perhaps its a port issue for the connection have you tried changing to different ports
djbaba
yeh tryed changing ports and still nothing i can open the software but when i go to select the ports there is noting there and when i refresh there is still nothing showing.

Full Colour Version: Ford Vcm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615