Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running In
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Benmartingolf
Hi guys quick question

Getting my new fiesta metal next week and wondering advice on running the car in and what I should do as this will be my first new car.

Any help will be much appreciated

Ben
Froggy72
Hi you'll love your new metal. I've had mine for a month now and it's a smile a mile. I've been running mine in, I didn't go above 3000 revs for first 600 miles then up to a 1000 miles I took it up to 4000 revs regularly. I got this info from the AA website. It's hard to limit the revs as the exhaust sounds great and I just wanted to put my foot down but I resisted. I'm making up for it now😃. Enjoy your metal. What colour have you gone for?

Full Colour Version: Running In
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615