Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Bought My First Ford!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
leemeadowcroft
Hi,

Just been out and bought a shiny new white Fiesta Zetec eeek :-)

Not got the car yet; it's arriving in the UK this weekend and should be ready for me to collect in a week or so.

This will be my 3rd car, first was a Fiat Punto (needs must) that I had from new for 5 years, followed by an 02 Honda Civic which I've had for 4 years and got from my dad with low mileage. Used the Civic as part ex towards my new Fiesta and really can't wait to get behind the wheel.

See you around the forums.

Lee
Ice21
Hope the rain stays away for your pickup pics please
leemeadowcroft
Everything in place for my new baby to arrive, financed, insured, just waiting for the call, last I know it was in a container crossing the channel (last Saturday). Was hoping to be driving my new car late this week as I'm off now until Tuesday but never mind, what will be will be.

Full Colour Version: Just Bought My First Ford!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615