Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St Bumpers?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
afford a ford
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the st bumpers would fit on a standard fiesta 1.25 2007 silver as I want to make it an st lookalike as I can't actually have an st :P and also were I could get them from?
moy24
ihave a 2006 focus 2.0 titanium and made it into a st replica with st front and rear bumper an st spoiler with custom st style twin exhaust and the bumper fit stright on so im sure the fiesta st bumper will be same just a direct fit. just keep your eyes on ebay as you might find someone selling the bumper.heres my replica.
Lenny
[quote name='moy24' timestamp='1335726386' post='180146']
ihave a 2006 focus 2.0 titanium and made it into a st replica with st front and rear bumper an st spoiler with custom st style twin exhaust and the bumper fit stright on so im sure the fiesta st bumper will be same just a direct fit. just keep your eyes on ebay as you might find someone selling the bumper.heres my replica.
[/quote]

nice one mate,
how much did the duplex exhaust cost you ?
moy24
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1335729998' post='180155']
nice one mate,
how much did the duplex exhaust cost you ?
[/quote]
it cost me about £280 from R-TEC in ST Albans sounds amazing
Lenny
[quote name='moy24' timestamp='1335773855' post='180206']
it cost me about £280 from R-TEC in ST Albans sounds amazing
[/quote]

thats a very good price for a duplex mate.
moy24
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1335906932' post='180480']
thats a very good price for a duplex mate.
[/quote]
yes mate thats a very good price and sounds realy good it was a custom made the price might be more now for something like my exhaust as price and vat gone up for everything now.

Full Colour Version: St Bumpers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615