Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Newbie!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Sian163
Hi guys n girls,

Thought I'd say hi, I'm 23, from south wales (Caerphilly) always been intersted in cars and have had a few!!

Signed up on here as have a 1.8 focus, 1999 and would like to get advice as to what I can do to make it a little more fun, but remain a practical daily driver!

Sian
Lenny
[quote name='Sian163' timestamp='1335727662' post='180149']
Hi guys n girls,

Thought I'd say hi, I'm 23, from south wales (Caerphilly) always been intersted in cars and have had a few!!

Signed up on here as have a 1.8 focus, 1999 and would like to get advice as to what I can do to make it a little more fun, but remain a practical daily driver!

Sian
[/quote]

Hi welcome to the forum,
are you looking for cosmetic modifications or performance modifications.
if its performance your after then is your focus a 1.8TDCi or a 1.8 Petrol ?
Sian163
[sub]Performance only, Can't be bothered with cosmetic unless it's very subtle and just to make it look a little meaner. It's the 1.8 petrol, I'm not sure there is a great deal I can really do, but thought this would be the place to ask!! [/sub]
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Stoney871
[quote name='Sian163' timestamp='1335732041' post='180163']
[sub]Performance only, Can't be bothered with cosmetic unless it's very subtle and just to make it look a little meaner. It's the 1.8 petrol, I'm not sure there is a great deal I can really do, but thought this would be the place to ask!! [/sub]
[/quote]

Cosmetic wise, you could fit smoked rear lights and LED bulbs.
Change front and side indicator lenses for clear with silver amber bulbs.
Little touches make a big difference.
Sian163
Yeah, know sometimes the simple things are sometimes the most effective, more interested in getting maximum power from it to be honest, :D
Preee
Hi and welcome to FOC
Stoney871
[quote name='Sian163' timestamp='1335889949' post='180416']
Yeah, know sometimes the simple things are sometimes the most effective, more interested in getting maximum power from it to be honest, :D
[/quote]
Panel filter, decat and a remap.
Strut braces will improve the stiffness when cornering.

Full Colour Version: Hello From Newbie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.