Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
dsrogan
Hi Guys, just joined after getting my new car. After driving all sort of different cars, Vauxhall company cars for 10 years and Skoda Octavias for 12 years, I am back to a Ford after 40 years.
I got myself a Focus Titanium X Estate 1.6 TDI in Candy Red with all the options - Appearance Pack, 18" alloys, Adaptive Cruise Control, Driver Assistance Pack, Sony DAB and Sat Nav, Stop/Start
Loving it so far, although the MPG is not as good as I expected Official figures show up to around 67mpg , getting around 50 Mpg.

What mpg do you guys get?
Lenny
[quote name='dsrogan' timestamp='1335817837' post='180314']
Hi Guys, just joined after getting my new car. After driving all sort of different cars, Vauxhall company cars for 10 years and Skoda Octavias for 12 years, I am back to a Ford after 40 years.
I got myself a Focus Titanium X Estate 1.6 TDI in Candy Red with all the options - Appearance Pack, 18" alloys, Adaptive Cruise Control, Driver Assistance Pack, Sony DAB and Sat Nav, Stop/Start
Loving it so far, although the MPG is not as good as I expected Official figures show up to around 67mpg , getting around 50 Mpg.

What mpg do you guys get?
[/quote]

welcome to the forum mate,
im currently getting 62mpg on my 1.6TDCi hatch
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615