Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Few Mods Carried Out,more To Follow Soon...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
salsheikh
Guys, i recently installed a Zetec S Front skirt and ST rear bumper onto my car. I also painted the front grills and ST diffuser black and the fog lights grills in Ocean Blue to match the paintwork ( I was very surprised to find muck behind the grill).

Soon to be fitting Milltek Focus RS trims (in black) with a customer exhaust - need to look at what rear box options there are first.

So, what do you think?

Please feel free to comment.
Lenny
The car looks excellent mate,
its a lovely blue too and the gloss black goes togeather nicely with the blue body mate,
keep up the good work B)
salsheikh
right, so today i managed to get my Milltek RS exhaust trims fitted.
Lenny
aww nice one mate,
they look excellent with the rear diffuser whats the sound like?
salsheikh
sounds the same as the oem backback is still there! i was advised not to remove it (MOT reasons) and ws also told it would sound crap if it was a straight thru pipe - they wanted to fit a box and tried to push a sale but i wasnt having it!
Haz93
Hi Mate

Looks really good :)

So you just had the rear section fitted, from the axle back? How much did it cost?

was there any problems fitting it around the spare wheel holder?

Also where did you get the parts sprayed??

about the dirt behind the fogs, mine had that problem but when I got the new DRL fog surrounds they have a "sponge" like material all the way round, stops dirt and water getting behind them. doesn't stop it getting in around the actual foglight though
Preee
Car looks great keep up the good work :)
Focus_IRE
Car looks very well mate, what are the next mods to be undertaken?
salsheikh
[quote name='Focus_IRE' timestamp='1337006267' post='182518']
Car looks very well mate, what are the next mods to be undertaken?
[/quote]

thanks, the next mod is the RS rear spoiler and bonnet vents

[quote name='Haz93' timestamp='1335994619' post='180610']
Hi Mate

Looks really good :)

So you just had the rear section fitted, from the axle back? How much did it cost?

was there any problems fitting it around the spare wheel holder?

Also where did you get the parts sprayed??

about the dirt behind the fogs, mine had that problem but when I got the new DRL fog surrounds they have a "sponge" like material all the way round, stops dirt and water getting behind them. doesn't stop it getting in around the actual foglight though
[/quote]

Haz, i got the spraying done by a company bsed behind my house, they are pretty new and doing stuff cheap to try and get themselves known and build up a portfolio. Regarding the exhaust, it was a bit tricky to fitas the mandrel machine cant do 90degree bendsso they had to do a few more cuts and welds. Plenty of speace behind the spare wheel to do the job on my car, the rear box is in front of the rear axle whereas on ST/RS models they have a rear box and the boot floor is raised to house the spare wheel.
ukphillad
Mate,
The car is looking absolutely mint! Well jealous of that! :D
Just a question, I am really liking those wheels of yours. What make are they? Or any links to the same ones on the web?? Much appreciated ;)
Lenny
[quote name='ukphillad' timestamp='1337071757' post='182630']
Mate,
Just a question, I am really liking those wheels of yours. What make are they? Or any links to the same ones on the web?? Much appreciated ;)
[/quote]

Phil,
if your selling your existing wheels in the future say 3 months time PM me with a price and i may be in a position to purchase.
salsheikh
[quote name='ukphillad' timestamp='1337071757' post='182630']
Mate,
[/quote]

Hi Phil, thanks for the comments. The wheels are 19" BBS CH replica's - I got them for £500 all in (had to get tyres and get them refurbed). Genuine one's cost well over £1300 without tyres!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.