Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus 1.6 Zetec
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Lee81
Hey peeps,i hav this plastic thing under my drivers seat, says Rs on it and seems to b stuck to the floor! Any1 know what it is?
Lenny
[quote name='Lee81' timestamp='1336130556' post='180803']
Hey peeps,i hav this plastic thing under my drivers seat, says Rs on it and seems to b stuck to the floor! Any1 know what it is?
[/quote]

Hi Welcome to the forum,
the part that is under the seat is a blower for the passengers in the back,
their is another one under the front passenger seat that shoud say LS = Left Side
and RS = Right Side,
i have read some posts before where people assumed it was a snorkle for the focus RS induction system but sadly no its not lol its the blowers for the rear seat passengers.
DJ_Andy_M
Welcome! Those bits of plastic are a nightmare, found them floating around in my car when I brought her. They keep coming loose too! At first I thought something had come out of the engine and had been left in the car!
Lee81
Thanks for the reply,was buggin the hell out of me,dont suppose u or any1 knows if a k&n filter will give my car a liitle extra

Full Colour Version: Focus 1.6 Zetec
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.