Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus With Drl & Factory Daytime Headlamps Mk2.5
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
greggp
Went to lakeside today and saw 59 plate silver zetec-s model with some extra after market mods, which looked very much factory fitted!! Had the front drl fog lamp fitted (which have seen pree's post on here) but also must have had also done the the main headlamp daytime runninng mod (with auto lamps only) also seen on here, no side lights lit!!! both drl and headlamps were lit and no tail lights lit!!! Looked pretty impreessive..only downside was had spoilt the rear as had retro fitted a twin exhaust, badges and blacked out rear lamps which made it a tad chavvy!!!
Preee
So they had replaced th headlamps ?
Lenny
Nice find mate,
personally though i would have only fitted either the DRL's like Pree's or the DRL's in the headlights not both in the car because it would look like a display model for european-parts every single part on the one car for display purposes.
i love the DRL's Preee has fitted though and ive fitted a set the same, i love the way they stay illuminated for 30 seconds after you stop the engine, to illuminate your way to get in to the house.

was the exhaust a quad duplex twin pipes on either side ?
and im not a fan of the smoked lights what colour was the car?

[img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/lennymanwoods/discussions/Focus130.jpg[/img]
greggp
Exhaust was just twin on one side. It was silver zetec-s with the front spoiler and side skirts. I read a post on here where u could activate headamps as daytime lights, only if they haf autolamps as standard! Think u had to buy a wire and replace some relays. Maybe he had done that as definately no side lights on or tail lamps, but saying that not sure the zetec-s comes with autolamps? . Front end looked awesome in my opionion, rear end not so good!
Preee
I think Pidu did a guide on the lights

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615