Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Sierra GT
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Classic Ford
claire
Hello All. I have a K reg Sierra 2.0i GT. Very clean in metallic green. Yesterday I fitted a new battery which is much more powerful than the old one. Anyhow, somehow I managed to set off the automatic fuel pump shut off switch. I think?? Me and my partner have searched high and low in the boot and footwells and its no where to be seen. Anyone know exactly where it is?? Please help. Thanks.
sr-performance
Hi, the fuel cut off switch is behind the right hand kick panel..

steve
gt bob
gt bob
[quote name='claire' timestamp='1233772755' post='11293']
Hello All. I have a K reg Sierra 2.0i GT. Very clean in metallic green. Yesterday I fitted a new battery which is much more powerful than the old one. Anyhow, somehow I managed to set off the automatic fuel pump shut off switch. I think?? Me and my partner have searched high and low in the boot and footwells and its no where to be seen. Anyone know exactly where it is?? Please help. Thanks.
[/quote]

Hi did u find the fuel cut off switch?? I also have the same problem on my k reg sierra gt. Cant find a cut off switch anywhere.

Full Colour Version: Ford Sierra GT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.