Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Cmax Radio Code, Is It The Same As The Wheel Nut Code?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Swisstonihasher
Please dont close this topic due to being radio code related, I dont want the code confirmed I just need to know if it's the same as the wheel nut code. 2nd car dealer says the code is the same as the wheel nut but I don't believe them...it's a ford cmax and the wheel nut code is 8 digits, will this work on the radio? If not, I will contact a ford dealer.
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Not the same on my Focus.[/font][/size][/color] :huh:
volts
SHould be in radio Handbook
Swisstonihasher
[quote name='volts' timestamp='1336482796' post='181444']
SHould be in radio Handbook
[/quote]

Agree, my radio handbook says should have a card with it but there isn't one...looks like I dont have the code in that case. Thanks all. Main dealer visit, hope they will be interested in doing this as the original ford dealer was in kent and the car is now in Bristol, bet there's a charge.
NorthSussex
[quote name='Swisstonihasher' timestamp='1336485558' post='181459']
Agree, my radio handbook says should have a card with it but there isn't one...looks like I dont have the code in that case. Thanks all. Main dealer visit, hope they will be interested in doing this as the original ford dealer was in kent and the car is now in Bristol, bet there's a charge.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Yep.[/font][/size][/color] :angry:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615