Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anyone Know What This Bit Is??
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Its from the inside that holds a panel up in the passenger footwell, im missing one;


where could i get one from?
[i]Hi its off the bottom of the fuse box underneath the glove box it holds up a foam cover [/i]
Where can I get another??
take it to ford, they can order it for you.
[*]Scrap yard.
[*]Ford garage.
[*]eBay (Go ford and get part number and or name of part)
I believe it's called a panel grommet or a panel grip/trim grip/panel rivet.
Cheers stoney! Was just trying to find the right word, now the hunt commences.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.