Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk 7 Fiesta Metal
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
TitchyTash89
Hey guys,

Just wondered if some could help me.

I have read on a couple of websites that the Mk 7 metal is a limited edition car, is this true? My cousin is telling me that it has to have a limited edition badge for it to clasify. If so where is this?

Hope someone can help and thanks in advance!!

:D

x
ford power
yes
SportyChick
There is no badge to define it but the Metal is a limited edition.
TheRangers
There is a badge tash
ford power
yes
TitchyTash89
[size=5][sup]Thanks for your help guys!![/sup]

[sup]TheRangers - Where is this badge?[/sup][/size]
fordieashx
Sorry Tasha don't listen to them they're trolls!

Like SportyChick said there is no badge. The Metal is a special edition as there were only 1000 of them being made.
TitchyTash89
Thanks for you help fordieashx, i thought it was a limited edition but was just curious as i have just purchased one brand new but i was looking on the net and noticed that they came out last yearish? (possibly the year before but I cant remember) and was also confused as you can configure them and order them on the ford website?

When i declared it to my insurance it states that it is a limited edition but if you can configure them online surely loads of people can get them? or do they cap the once registered Metal's reach 1000?
TheRangers
Sorry tash, I meant to write isn't. I'm using predictive text on my phone!
iNath
I have removed all off topic posts from this thread - please keep chat relevant & courteous or we will add warnings to the account(s) of offenders.

Tash - the Metal is a limited edition and there is an unofficial badge available [url="http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/1225/metal-edition-gel-badge"]here[/url].
ford power
Inathan good idea ;)
TheRangers
Aye Nathan. Well done
TitchyTash89
Thanks TheRangers
TitchyTash89
Thanks iNath

Full Colour Version: Mk 7 Fiesta Metal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.