Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Many Have One?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
artscot79
just out of curiosity how many mk2 or 2.5 have engine undertrays on there petrol foci,s ive never had one so fed up with the crud that gets in the engine bay i fitted one and must say it made a big difference, its amazing how quiet the car is to drive and at idle you hear nothing at all
NorthSussex
[quote name='artscot79' timestamp='1336833885' post='182230']
just out of curiosity how many mk2 or 2.5 have engine undertrays on there petrol foci,s ive never had one so fed up with the crud that gets in the engine bay i fitted one and must say it made a big difference, its amazing how quiet the car is to drive and at idle you hear nothing at all
[/quote]
[color=#0000FF][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]My 2.5 has one top and bottom, no rude comments please. :D[/font][/size][/color][color=#0000FF][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I think I will always check that they are still there after it's been in a garage. :wacko: [/font][/size][/color]
artscot79
i knew the 2.5 was quieter due to upgraded soundproofing so i copied it under the carpets i have an extra layer of insulation as does the 2.5 then added the undertray and bonet insulation and what a difference it made well chuffd
Envyus
My 2.5 has it bud top and bottom also.
btmaldon
My sport has the under tray and the bonnet insulation. My previous Style on an 09 plate had neither.
artscot79
just blatant curiosity as ford omitted it to save money on many mk1 and 1.5 and many mk2 nice to know chaps cheers.

oh and ilka be checking its still there after its service next week im getting a 75k service though im on 70k for 79quid they took into account ive just done the air filter and plugs and its at my local ford
salsheikh
i have both on my tdci too. only downside is when you drop a screw/nut and then you have to remove the bottom tray to access it.

Full Colour Version: How Many Have One?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.