Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Top Stripes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Ross M
Hello All,

I recently purchased a Fiesta S1600 and I just wondered if anyone else off here has one without the top stripes on? I don't think they where ever on the car (I recently detailed it and couldn't see any ghosting from where they were on there). I personally prefer it like this anyway. :D

Ross
Lenny
you would gain a further 10Bhp if you had the strips on mate, lol
i personally think the car looks better without them too, i do like the side strips but i dont like the OTT strips on any car not just the fiesta.
the OTT strip belongs to a 1999 Dodge Viper GTS and not on any other car lol
Ross M
Cheers! I am guessing the previous owner from new had the same thoughts as me and you, the side stripes are just enough. I am with you on stripes though, only work on certain cars! Best example I feel is Eleanor! Need I say anymore! But if they add another 10 BHP, :D :D
Lenny
[quote name='Ross M' timestamp='1337071317' post='182629']
Cheers! I am guessing the previous owner from new had the same thoughts as me and you, the side stripes are just enough. I am with you on stripes though, only work on certain cars! Best example I feel is Eleanor! Need I say anymore! But if they add another 10 BHP, :D :D
[/quote]

lol i forgot about Eleanor mate, you could spay that car bright pink and it would still look bad ass
Stoney871
Carroll Shelby was a God.
Rest in peace. (Jan 11 1923 - May 10 2012)
Ross M
He sure was. :)

Full Colour Version: No Top Stripes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615