Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Know .......
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Mike77
[size=5][b][i]Hey guys, whilst doing a bit a carbon wrapping, I removed the panel with the front & rear heated screen buttons in it, on either side of these switches are blanking plates, but both of these have plugs at the back of them. The only thing I can think they are for is heated seats, which I don't have. So just curious as to weather im right. :) [/i][/b][/size]
btmaldon
[size=5][sup]Yep. You are right[/sup][/size]
Haz93
The one closest to the driver is for the ESP/ traction control and I think the other one is for the stop start button used in the econetic focus, the heated seat wires are actually taped to the wiring loom for these two switches
Hope that helps mate :)
Stoney871
Buttons from left to right- passenger airbag deactivation warning light, front screen heater switch, rear screen heater switch, ESP switch.

Full Colour Version: Anyone Know .......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615