Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beam Converters
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
myna
Hi guys

I have a Ford Fiesta Ghia 99 T reg, and I'm going to Europe next month and I need those beam converters/deflectors.

I have been reading and people say the halfords multi use beam deflectors was impossible to re use them again as when he removed the stickers it took him 1 day to remove the excess glue and then the stickers were useless to use again.

Also seems like people do not know how/where to install the stickers, are the instructions not clear? I don't know I never had any.

Does anybody have a good pair of beam deflectors that have been used again and again and could recomend them to me?

Regards

Myna
btmaldon
I found the Halfords ones fine. They are not re-usable but instructions were OK.

I use either neat windscreen wash fluid or lighter fluid to remove the glue. Lighter fluid is the best and normally remove it whilst sitting at the port waiting for the ferry.

Full Colour Version: Beam Converters
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.