Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fusion 2 What Does The 2 Mean ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
sporty1
hi i have just bought a 54 plte fusion 2.... does anyone know what the actual 2 means ?
i.e whats the difference from a ford fusion & a fusion 2 city
thanks in advance
Stoney871
Must admit i'm curious too as about to buy one for my parents.
Hopefully they're nice vehicles or they'll give me stick.
volts
I think the 2 was added when the fusion had a facelift.
leo2
just different specs of car 1 is basic 2 has elc windows and CD player maybe something Else and 3 has it all
sssnakeuk2001
A ford fusion 1 has basic controls and no electric windows, the fusion 2 (which i have) has front electric windows, heated front window and air conditioning. The fusion 3 has all the Fusion 2 extra bits but also has alloy wheels.

Im sure there are more differences but i hope this helps
Stoney871
Just bought my mum a 2006 Fusion 3 1.4 tdci with 46k on the clock in panther black for 4k.
Brother in law is a garage owner and is heading up to a trade dealer in Wales tomorrow to collect it.
Does that sound like a bargain and what can my mum expect in regards to toys and features?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615