Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2000 Focus Blowing Main Beam Fuse
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
focus25
hi all
just purchased a focus 1.8 petrol 2000 on a w reg iv got a problem with it,all my lights work fine expecept when i pull the light stalk back a click for the full beam it then blows the sidelight fuse,tried a few fuses and the sidelights and main beam are ok until i click the stalk for full beam then it blows the sidelight fuse

any ideas.
thanks
Focus_IRE
Trace back the wire back to the stalk if possible mate one or two of the wires may have frayed insulation and they may be crossed. Many as you have said side lights try you headlight and side wires mate
focus25
its got the morrette headlights onit so im not sure if they been installed properly il have to look throught it, thanks for the reply
Focus_IRE
No hassle mate also check the bulb housings as it may be shorting throught there also
focus25
will check it when we get a fine day :) thanks again

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615