Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Having Problems Help Please :-)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Gemma1984
Hi guys and gals I have a 06 plate focus and have had nothing but problems with it it's only just come up for a year that I've had the car so warranty is out I'm hoping I can get some hints n tips from you guys firstly my starter motor went and got replaced then my battery light, hand brake light (hand brake was off) started flashing at me then my speedo stops working and it does this a while before they checked it out it has had alternator replace a week ago and now it has engine management light on with car in safety mode, I know your thinking get a new car me too but thoughtnid ask advice firstly if things will get better as I like my car

Thanks in advance for replys :-) xxx
mintalkin
if you get the fault codes read it will point towards what the problem is, any good local garage will do this for you.
Gemma1984
Thank you for your message :-) I keep hoping after so much problems it will stop, it's now every week something is wrong or the same problems keep reoccurring, hopefully after tomorrow I'll know if I'm keeping my car or not xxx

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.