Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clutch Pedal Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
kips85
Hi! Please help! My focus Mk1 plastic bit from clutch cillinder fel off, had to leave my car at mcdonalds till morning and I need to be at work sun 2pm. Please if anyone could advise me with something of how to fix this or do I need nex whole pedal box? Thanks see pics for details

fordpartsman
This is the slave cylinder. You will require a new one unfortunatly. Pig to fit aswell
kips85
Thanks! Fixed temporary and gonna take to garage to change it soon.
micki
Hi,mine snapped off just like yours just before christmas and had to replace master cylinder and pedal box as there are some bushes that were worn and these were making the pushrod wear at a funny angle,cant buy the bushes seperatly though.one pedal box=£197.51 and one master cylinder=£60.77.
add on vat+labour total came to £393.94. Ouch!!

Full Colour Version: Clutch Pedal Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615