Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Remote Key Purchase And Coding In Staffordshire Help Plz
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
bravo31zero
Hi all,

Just got the focus 2001 1.8Tddi hatchback and need to get a second key sorted for it, we only have one blue chipped standard key, i understand we have the pats-II system and need two keys to program our own?

does anyone know where in stoke on trent are of staffordshire i can get this sorted cheap?

or does anyone know a way of doing it if i purchase a new blank blue chip standard key and get it cut?

thanks for any help in advance

B3z
Stoney871
Buy a new 3 button key off eBay and give an auto locksmith a visit.
Do not use high street key cutters as they clone the code off your existing fob which means if your original key goes wonky then the other one will play up too.
A locksmith will add the new key via the data port and you will have no problems.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615