Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Airbag Warning Light
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
mlawton
Hello all,

I was just driving back home and noticed my Air Bag warning light come on. I restarted my engine and it came back on. I restarted my engine once more and it has now gone away. If the light stays away then do you think it is OK? Or should I get it checked out at the garage? My thinking was that if something was wrong then the light would stay on or at least come on again sometime in the near future?

Thanks, Mark
mlawton
[quote name='mlawton' post='11439' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:46 AM']Hello all,

I was just driving back home and noticed my Air Bag warning light come on. I restarted my engine and it came back on. I restarted my engine once more and it has now gone away. If the light stays away then do you think it is OK? Or should I get it checked out at the garage? My thinking was that if something was wrong then the light would stay on or at least come on again sometime in the near future?

Thanks, Mark[/quote]

P.S. The car is relatively new (bought last November).
mintalkin
if the drivers seat is regually adjusted check the plugs under the seat has not worked loose.

Full Colour Version: Airbag Warning Light
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.