Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's This Plug Coming Off My Headlight Loom?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DJ_Andy_M
Looking at trying to fit my american sidelight conversion kit and spotted this plug.... what is it? (Click image to enlarge)

jgriff
Have you got foglights?
MrGrumpy
Thats the plug, that goes into the back of the headlights which have the Adaptive lighting system, I know because my plug was taped up the same and plugs straight into the back of the directional headlights :D
DJ_Andy_M
[quote name='jgriff' timestamp='1338050378' post='184288']
Have you got foglights?
[/quote]

Yes, the plugs are way too small, and the cables are way too short to be fog light plugs

[quote name='MrGrumpy' timestamp='1338052483' post='184293']
Thats the plug, that goes into the back of the headlights which have the Adaptive lighting system, I know because my plug was taped up the same and plugs straight into the back of the directional headlights :D
[/quote]

Are you on about "Auto headlamps" ? The ford thing listed my car as having auto headlights (although I don't!)
MrGrumpy
No, not Auto because I have Auto lights standard and the plug was taped up like yours is.. that plug goes straight into the headlights with the adaptive lighting.. the projector lens moves. check my progress thread :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.