Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diesel Pump
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
KA Man
hi all
do i have to keep my diesel pump when i change the engine over on my 1.6 tdci focus 2005 i know i have to keep the injectors as they are coded to the ecu can anyone help thankyou.
jonathansims1984
Hi,

I also have a 2006 Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI Zetec and have been suffering with poor mpg... only getting 33mpg round town!!! shocking....

Anyway I'm trying to get to the bottom of it and to answer your question, you can get your Pump Changed and you can Also get your Fuel injectors changed but you must get either a Ford mechanic or any mechanic with the correct Diagnostic Laptop and Chip sets for your car to programme and reset the Pump in for you...

If you don't mind me asking what's the problem with your car?
KA Man
hi thanx for your reply iam replaceing the engine in my focus due to carbon build up which leads to turbo failure and many other problems its a very common problem with the dv6 engine

Full Colour Version: Diesel Pump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.