Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Guys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
pumaconvert
[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Hi guys,[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Found your site and as a recent convert to the Ford Puma thought I would drop in and see what you get up to.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Former member of Ayrshire Classics Car Club (I had a Porsche 944 at the time) I have been looking to join a more brand focused club with the view to meeting at any local club events or shows.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Based in rural (ie remote) South Ayrshire I would love to get together with other Puma owners in the area[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Look forward to hearing from you all[/font]
Lenny
[quote name='pumaconvert' timestamp='1338241899' post='184564']
[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Hi guys,[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Found your site and as a recent convert to the Ford Puma thought I would drop in and see what you get up to.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Former member of Ayrshire Classics Car Club (I had a Porsche 944 at the time) I have been looking to join a more brand focused club with the view to meeting at any local club events or shows.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Based in rural (ie remote) South Ayrshire I would love to get together with other Puma owners in the area[/font]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Look forward to hearing from you all[/font]
[/quote]

Hi and welcome to the forum,
Stoney871
Welcome aboard Ivor.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hi Guys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.