Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member From Limerick, Ireland
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
David Fogel
Hi guyz. Its nice to join this community.Actually i'm driving 98 Mondeo Mk2 with 1.6l 16v zetec engine.At this stage there's so many things what needs to have be done in this car so basically i wont post my pictures now. Maybe i will post something before my NCT(MOT) test. Will change a color and plan is to make it st200 or st24 dunno yet. For sure will keep you updated :)
Once again great to join you guys!
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='David Fogel' timestamp='1338293781' post='184602']
Hi guyz. Its nice to join this community.Actually i'm driving 98 Mondeo Mk2 with 1.6l 16v zetec engine.At this stage there's so many things what needs to have be done in this car so basically i wont post my pictures now. Maybe i will post something before my NCT(MOT) test. Will change a color and plan is to make it st200 or st24 dunno yet. For sure will keep you updated :)
Once again great to join you guys!
[/quote]

Welcome to the froum,

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.