Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am The Worst Car Buyer
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
JooFox
Hello all. I've finally given up on Rover!
It feels a bit like a statement that I need to keep repeating to accept that the hell is over.
Basically I had a 420 (many things wrong and the a head gasket failure. Then to a 75 with BMW engine. Was great until 4 days after buying it the fly wheel went and left me with a bill that was more than the car. I persevered and after it having a major hydraulics issue in the clutch I have got rid. I worked out that my average monthly garage bill was £200 for the luxury of driving that car.

Anyway, I'm here to say that I've bought a Mondeo (2002 1.8 Petrol Zetec)! It seems like a corking car and love the smooth driving experience.
I'm here to find out what can go wrong!

My first issues are that I don't have a handbook and I got a hefty discount as there was no cam belt documentation so I need to look at that quite urgently.

HELLO FORDONIANS :D
Preee
Arrrrrrrr Rover , that dreaded K-series engine , wife had a 414 , head gasket failed twice on the lump of turd. Second time 2 hrs after i had repaired it , it was in the local Auction and gone !!

Concertrate on whats right or you will be looking for things to fail

Full Colour Version: I Am The Worst Car Buyer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.