Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starter Motor Playing Up After 9K Miles
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
moy24
Just went out today and my focus wont start and when i got under the car and banged on the starter motor is fired up stright away. The thing is i just had a new engine in my car which only had 9k miles on and it was a compleate engine with the starter motor so i dont see how my starter motor can go wrong if it only done 9k miles. Is there anything i can do to get it working without paying out for a new starter motor
moy24
just to let u no i have sorted it.the mian power wire that comes from the battery to the starter motor was loose tightend it up and now works fine
Stoney871
Easy fix, bet you're relieved.
Loose connections can be a real pain but easy to resolve when located.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615