Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New In Town
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
brooksey
Hi

everyone thought i would say hi as im new to the ford world i bought a mondeo 2.0 tdci on a 53 plate with tax and test for £550 i couldnt belive you could get so much for your money and when i went to pick it up i drove home with the biggest smile on my face.

since then ive found it has the mondeo favourite a noisy aux belt so that needs doing and a ball joint but apart from that its spot on i like it so much im already saving for the st tdci probs about the same age just less miles anyway anuff of me going on.

cheers liam

p.s if anyone knows where i can get the tensioner kit cheaper then £185 please let me know :)
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
beanob
Hi,

I'm new here too :-), just bought a Mondeo also. Picked up a 56 plate 2.0 tdci zetec, couldn't be happier got a few issues with the radio but that's for another post LOL.

lool forward to discussing all things ford.

Cheers,

Full Colour Version: New In Town
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615