Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sat Nav In Mondeo Mk4
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Stelyn
Hi every one I have a mondeo mk4 2007 with sat nav but the disk has been damaged some how and need to find a new one I've phoned the ford dealer and they want 293+vat for a disk no way so I'm hoping someone on here may have a copy for sale or I can come and take a copy to make sure it is that what don't work
Thanks Steve
Stoney871
I'n not sure if the discs can be copied, but it may be worth a look through eBay to see if there are any suitable discs available.
pipgood
Hi I managed to get my ford dealer to get a 2011 update disc from teleatlas for £165. Whilst it was still overpriced they had originally quoted £400 to get a new one, but unfortunately the system still would not work so I cannot tell you how good the new DVD is. I'm still waiting for the whole unit to be overhauled and Ford to accept liabilty for a problem that has plaqued my sat nav since I bought the car from Ford Direct in 2010.

Full Colour Version: Sat Nav In Mondeo Mk4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.