Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What You Think
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Drich290195
Not perfect but what you think

[IMG]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/drich290195/f6fe6b78.jpg[/IMG]
Focus_IRE
Looks well mate, howd you find putting it on?
Preee
Looks great m8
Stoney871
Did you have the same problem I did of the wrap going a bit fiddly around the dials?
Drich290195
Get someone else to do it that's the secret lol I'm rubbish at things like that a mate from ffoc had some spare u think it's one of the. Things that's never gonna be perfect
Drich290195
Nightmare round the dials
Focus_IRE
When youd be doing the dials what you should do is wen cutting out is leave about a quarter inch all round and then get the heat sources and start stretching it round shape of dial :)
Drich290195
Not sure I like the stereo surround now might take it of leave it silver and just leave the gear one done what you think , I also put a dab of permit ant marker on any little silver bits poking through the wrap to hide it you think this will just wipe off
Focus_IRE
What you need to do if it dont wipe off is get a white board marker and rub it over the permenant one and the white board one will wipe off easy.
I think it looks well mate makes the interior look better but everyone to their own liking.
volts
Excellent Job
Drich290195
Cheers guys so should wipe off no problems then think I will leave it on for a while yet anyway

Full Colour Version: What You Think
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615