Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 Month Courtesy Check...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
alfie t
My car is coming up to three months old and the ford dealer I bought it from said I could take it in at three months for a free check,I did this with my previous cars but was wondering if other people bothered,is there any point?my cars running fine at the moment,I would be interested to see how popular these checks are...
btmaldon
ive never bothered. Cars always been fine.
DaveD
I have been asked to take our Ka in for them to check it over. As I am now retired it will give me something to do. I think its got something to do with Fords customer care check list, something to tick off for dealer Brownie points.
alfie t
Thank's for Both you're replies,I might just wait to see if they contact me and make decision then,it just is a little inconvenient to make time to take it,but on other hand if there checking for any leaks or anything you haven't noticed it might be worth the time...

Full Colour Version: 3 Month Courtesy Check...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.