Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lighting Issue
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
the jbib
Hiya guys. I have a Mk2.5 Focus. I noticed when other Fords like Ka, Fiesta, Mondeo etc are unlocked, the side lights and rear lights automatically come on. My Zetec model has never done it. Is it a standard feature which is broken, if so, I'll get it back to the dealer whilst still in warranty. Don't want to go moaning to the dealer if it is a feature not even on my model! Cheers
Haz93
Hi mate,
No this isn't a feature on the mk2.5, you can put the lights into the 'parking light' setting but this means the sidelights will be on constantly so won't go off when the car is locked. Also when the car is turned off you can pull the high beam lever to activate the 'walk me home' style lights where the headlights come on for about 30 seconds ( time can be edited via software, look in focus guides section )
Hope that helps :)
btmaldon
Ive never seen it on a Ka, Fiesta or Mondeo. In fact Ive never seen it on a Ford.
Haz93
My Ka mk2 deffinately has it, and I'm sure my friends fiesta mk7 has it too. Not sure on Mondeo or other fords
ManxKat
Yep my Fiesta Mk6 has it too :)
the jbib
No probs. Thanks for your replies.
btmaldon
[quote name='ManxKat' timestamp='1339250445' post='186468']
Yep my Fiesta Mk6 has it too :)
[/quote]

Does make me wonder why the Mk 2.5 hasn't got it, especially as I've got the Auto Headlights and guide me home lights. Cant have everything I suppose (so my missus keeps telling me).

Full Colour Version: Lighting Issue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615