Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus St Model Appears On The Configurator
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DanGull
A couple of days ago I saw a forum e-mail that gave the release date of the new ST as June 1st. I logged on to the Ford website to have a butchers but info was limited.

A quick check again today shows that the car is now 'configurable'. I like the look of the specs and the pricing. I'm going to get on the blower tomorrow and talk to some dealers to see if I can get hold of one to drive.

Only three colours shown on the configurator at present - red, blue and gold/yellow although frozen white is shown as a £200 option on the price list. Shame no black - I though the Top Gear mockup looked amazing.
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1339192655' post='186415']
A couple of days ago I saw a forum e-mail that gave the release date of the new ST as June 1st. I logged on to the Ford website to have a butchers but info was limited.

A quick check again today shows that the car is now 'configurable'. I like the look of the specs and the pricing. I'm going to get on the blower tomorrow and talk to some dealers to see if I can get hold of one to drive.

Only three colours shown on the configurator at present - red, blue and gold/yellow although frozen white is shown as a 200 option on the price list. Shame no black - I though the Top Gear mockup looked amazing.
[/quote]
Frozen white is 200 on all Ford models mate !
DanGull
You're right, but the point was that is not shown as an available colour on the configuration, only on the price list.
DanGull
Correction - white and black now shown also.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.