Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture For Card
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Drich290195
Anyone no any good images of mk2 focus official ford ones I can use on my Barclays debit card could use mine put not sure
Lenny
[quote name='Drich290195' timestamp='1339527521' post='187033']
Anyone no any good images of mk2 focus official ford ones I can use on my Barclays debit card could use mine put not sure
[/quote]

[i][b][size=4]If i was getting a personalised image put on my bank card, [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]it would have to be this one of the focus RS, [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]because then my bank card would be the same as the dial on the focus RS and my bank account balance [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]''all maxed out, and scaring the hell out of me''[/size][/b][/i]

[img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/lennymanwoods/JM_FocusRSmk2_256_600_450.jpg[/img]
jeebowhite
Didnt even realise you could put your own image on! as for Lenny - LMFAO! that is superb!!! I wish we had the like button!
Drich290195
Yeah mate you can google it and follow he link

It's a new feature just being rolled put
Stoney871
Natwest have done it for a while, only problem is when the card expires you have to apply for a customised one again.
Not sure if Barclays charge for the custom card but Natwest does.
Drich290195
Nope Barclays is free
fordieashx
RBS have also done this for years, but I've still never got round to doing it! It's hard enough trying to choose which photo you want on it!
jeebowhite
damn them, I called Barclays up last monday as my card got lost, they just sent out the old design on a new piece of plastic, wasnt even offered customised... :P

Full Colour Version: Picture For Card
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.