Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wind Deflectors On A Mk2.5
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
btmaldon
Has anybody got a picture of a Mk2.5 with front wind deflectors on? I would like to see if they look naff or not before I concider buying some.

Thanks folks.
STEADS
[u][u]Hi havnt got a picture but i,ve got them on my 2 mk2 and they look great you wont be dissapointedmine panther black so they do blend well with the rest of the car.[/u][/u]
artscot79
ive got them too mate though ide buy front and rear deflectors to even it up a bit i bought heko wind deflectors had them on the mk1 and liked them maybe this pic will help a bit
Marcr1
I've not got any pics but I've seen a lot of focus's with them on lately and they do look really good! Climair really fit in well with the profile of the window and are super easy to install
btmaldon
Thanks guys. Looks like these are the next thing to get. The profile looks good as I dfidnt want them flaring out too wide.

I will get looking on eBay.
Marcr1
They're basically the same fit as the fiesta ones. If you have a look on my profile in my pictures there's a few on there
Stoney871
Any ones from Team Heko or Climair will be pretty similar and don't stand out a mile.
Heko are thinner and more flexible, Climair are more sturdy but can make the window stick a bit until they settle in.
Heko's also have a bit of a curve to them which is ideal for flicking out fag ends if you smoke.
artscot79
ive had both and i do prefer the heko the rears are next on my list. d

Full Colour Version: Wind Deflectors On A Mk2.5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615