Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Fozza
Hello,

So abit about my self im in an apprentice to become an engineer so im very hands on. I love modified cars not the daft ones though, I very do much like ford cars.

I first drove a punto, yes I know not the best but was the cheapest insurance for me at the time as I am young.

I had enough when the head gasket blew most likely because I put an induction kit on as big as the the engine.

I then moved onto a millenium focus with having the intention to make it a truely nice car but after a while I decided was way too much work and just wanted another 1.8 mk1 focus and Thats what I have now in grey metallic Its very nice I love driving it and want to modify it further.

I want to be able to most of the work myself on my car as I am very hands on and build up my experiance with the use of the forum etc... so please any help would be great I have already posted another topic about a performance exhaust already and I will be a very commited memeber as long as People communicate back.

Say hello back add me as a friend I do not mind if anyone needs any help with anything I'l try to help but I need to learn too.

Regards Ben and his Fozza (Fozza meaing the Focus my friend also has a fiesta and he calls his the Fezza)
Stoney871
Welcome to the forum Ben.
When you get the time please post some photos of your car, we're nosey. (well I am anyway) :P
Fozza
I have put a few on my profile gallery :) but I have tried uploading for my profile pic but just keeps on saying error :/

Full Colour Version: Hello Everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.